In Pursuit of
The launch of Azamara PursuitSM in 2018 opened the seas to maiden ports, new itineraries, and the opportunity to provide our guests with even more unforgettable, unique, and immersive experiences than ever before. Like our sister ships, Azamara Pursuit offers some of the most extraordinary adventures on Earth, to places you’ve always dreamed of. Or, perhaps, only just heard about.
New-to-Azamara destinations include Antofagasta (Chile), Lima (Peru), and the Beagle Channel—and those are just some of our South American maiden destinations. Not only do we now take you to 15 unique ports and a whole host of bucket-list locales, but we also stay longer in each one, so you have more time to experience the world’s many wonders in a truly AzAmazing way.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToTrieste, Italy
Nestled up against Slovenia and at the intersection of Latin, Slavic and Germanic cultures, Trieste’s historic grandeur still captivates, from the Roman amphitheater to the city core’s array of noble buildings.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToPula, Croatia
Pula may be a relatively undiscovered gem by most modern-day travelers, but with its protected harbor and strategic location on the southern tip of Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula, it’s proven a popular hit with invaders.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToAlghero, Italy
Beautiful Alghero, with its mix of Italian and Catalan influences, has just the right portions of medieval history, fine architecture and pasta. Add a few stunning beaches and you have one of Sardinia’s most treasured ports.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToAntofagasta, Chile
Your gateway between the vast Atacama Desert and the pristine South Pacific coast. Explore scenic salt flats and dramatic ocean-carved shores.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToLima, Peru
Get the royal treatment in The City of Kings. Its epic sights, enchanting culture, and rich history make Lima a true crown jewel of Latin America.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToRio and Copacabana Beach
Ready to really live it up on New Year’s Eve? We’re ringing in the new year in Rio—the home of Carnaval. But the party doesn’t stop there, keep the celebration going at colorful Copacabana Beach.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToSeydisfjordur, Iceland
Picturesque, peaceful, and peculiar, this charming enclave on Iceland’s eastern coast is nestled within a deep fjord, and is your gateway to the crashing, crescent-shaped Godafoss waterfall.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToAgadir, Morocco
Modern architecture meets colonial charm in this sunny cosmopolitan city. Tucked near the foot of the Atlas Mountains, this resort destination is brimming with boulevards and beaches.
- Pursuit Will Take You ToSpetses, Greece
Rolling hills, sheltered coves, and sandy beaches make Spetses a beloved retreat for the elite of Athens. This tranquil island will be all Greek to you—and that’s a good thing.
Featured Azamara Pursuit Voyages
- Featured Shore ExcursionCasa de AliagaLima, Peru
Experience five centuries of history as you dine with your host, Maru de Aliaga, at the oldest continuously inhabited house in all of the Americas.
- Featured Shore ExcursionA Culinary Experience in Bohemian BarrancoLima, Peru
Visit a local market, sip some pisco sours, and prepare your own ceviche and other traditional Peruvian dishes with Chef Penelope Alzamora.
- Featured Shore ExcursionYoga in the Paracas DesertPisco, Peru
Embrace the day with sun salutations, harmonizing energy, and positive vibes at this open-air yoga class on Athenas Beach in Paracas National Reserve.
- Featured Shore ExcursionInside the VolcanoReyjavik, Iceland
Go on a stunning hike across a lava field, climb aboard an open elevator, and descend 400 feet into the colossal, kaleidoscopic heart of a volcano.
- Featured Shore ExcursionOvernights in Iceland: Akureyri to Seydisfjordur2 Days/1 Night
Spectacular valleys and mountains, lava labyrinths, ancient craters and canyons, thermal hot springs (complete with spa treatments), and the “Waterfall of the Gods” await you on this incredible excursion.
- Featured Shore ExcursionOvernights in Iceland: Reykjavik to Akureyri Kjolur Highland Route3 Days/2 Nights
Go on an epic journey between two glaciers. We’ll take you through highland mountains, restorative hot springs, lava castles, and breathtaking waterfalls—with many other extraordinary stops along the way.
- Featured Shore ExcursionAzAmazing Evening at Tafros TheatreRhodes, Greece
Travel back in time to ancient Greece with a performance (in English) of Sophocles’, Antigone, set against a magical backdrop of medieval ramparts and towers.
- Featured Shore ExcursionStargazing at Atacama DesertAntofagasta, Chile
Come fly with us to Moon Valley and the world’s driest desert. Stay two nights at a five-star lodge and luxuriate under a blanket of infinite stars.