It’s been said that guests sail with Azamara for the destinations, but come back for the staff and crew. And we couldn’t agree more. Whether you’re greeted with a cool towel, a warm smile, or a glass of sparkling wine after a rewarding day spent onshore, our staff and crew are always ready and waiting to welcome you home. Everyone from our captains to our dinner servers puts our guests as their top priority. You might say it’s because we have hospitality in our DNA. But we like to think it’s because our staff and crew love what they do. And once you experience an Azamara voyage firsthand, you’ll love what we do too.
See for yourself. Take a 360° onboard tour.
Discover what sets our ships apart before you even step onboard. With Reimagine Azamara 2016 our ships were updated to deliver a boutique hotel experience you won't find with any other cruise line. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view accommodations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience
Featured Blogs Related to Life Onboard
Catching Up With Amanda Poulson
Amanda Poulson has come full circle. In 2012, her Azamara journey began as a Featured Singer aboard The Quest. In 2019, she returned to The Quest as the...
Catching Up With Heike Berdos in Scotland
Have you taken a moment to wonder where the Azamara Pursuit, Azamara Journey, and Azamara Quest have been docked over the last year? The answer may...