Journey to One of Our Favorite Places on Earth
We don’t want it to seem like we’re cheating on all the other incredible destinations we sail to, but we really love sailing the Mediterranean. It’s the dolce vita. It’s the joie de vivre. No matter how you say it, it’s a region that’s best experienced by sea.
It’s easy to fall in love with the Mediterranean, and it starts from the ground up. Literally. It’s in every detail of the cobblestone alleyways, elegant esplanades, cliff-side footpaths, waterfront promenades, and roads made of marble. Whether you walk, bike, or drive, you’ll find that rich history, welcoming locals, and delicious cuisine are only ever a stone’s throw away.
But beyond stone surfaces, there’s so much more to the Med—and our curated shore excursions reveal it all. Get a more intimate look at local life when you make a meal at a home in Mykonos, get more steps in as you uncover the secrets of Venice, and get more music with an evening orchestra performance in an ancient amphitheater.
Trust us on this: even if you’ve been before, you’ll find something new to love about the Mediterranean when you sail it with Azamara®.
We're the best in the Western Mediterranean—All Thanks to You.
Cruise Critic users have voted Azamara® the best cruise line in the Western Mediterranean. Discover the immersive experiences waiting for you on voyages that take you beyond the surface of this beloved destination.
Featured Mediterranean Voyages
Experience a 360° view of the Mediterranean
Get a taste of the world's most incredible destinations with our immersive videos. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view destinations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience