Cruise to a city of legends, romance & enchantment
As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Cartagena is an historic city undergoing a modern renaissance. Filled with legends, romance and splendor, the walled city features Spanish colonial architecture, cobblestone streets, and cultural sites.
Marvel at the Castle of San Felipe de Barajas, the Palace of the Inquisition, and the Clock Tower; explore the Squares of Los Coches, Santo Domingo, and Centenario; visit the beaches of Islas del Rosario National Park; or simply relax at one of the city’s many open-air cafés, as horse-drawn carriages parade by.
No matter what you do, you’ll be enchanted by Cartagena and its people.
Experience Colombia in 360 degrees
Explore the history, romance, and exubrant culture of Colombia with our immersive videos. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view exciting attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience
Cartagena, Colombia Highlights
Featured Blogs Related To
The South American Churches You Can’t Miss
When traveling through South America, you’re never far from churches and the history, artifacts, and beauty they contain. Whether you’re a religious...
The Best of Cartagena, Colombia
Nestled along the northern coast of Colombia, Cartagena is a perfectly preserved piece of history. Founded in 1533 as Cartagena de Indias, the city was the...