Have you ever witnessed the Gironde Valley in Bordeaux as it positively radiates in rich fall colors, and then enjoyed a romantic stroll in the streets of Stockholm? Have you ever breathed in the fresh spring air after seeing some of the most beautiful Renaissance art in St. Peter’s Basilica, followed by lazy summer days spent sailing the French Riviera, Amalfi Coast, and Greek Isles? Do you often find yourself ending a cruise thinking it may not have been long enough? Perhaps it's time you considered our Extended Voyages. We've seen the world and we’d like to share it with you in a rather grand way.
Rather than a week or two, take a month or more to explore a favorite part of the world, or to sail to continents oceans apart. Our two ships voyage to Northern and Western Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, the West Indies, and South America. Nearly half of our port visits feature overnight or late-night stays, which gives you ample opportunity to explore local culture on your own or with our onshore Azamara Shore Excursions.
Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Extend Your Voyage
- Convenience Plan, pack and pay for airfare just once, for a wide-ranging adventure that carries you to different countries, cultures and experiences. Back-to-back voyages make travel easier by eliminating the need to plan for multiple smaller trips.
- Flexibility Pick your season, favorite destinations and the length of voyage that's right for you – the choices are all yours.
- Unsurpassed Value Enjoy generous fare discounts ranging from $300 to $400 per stateroom for each voyage, regardless of how many voyages you combine.
Save by combining multiple voyages and for pairing longer voyages. Here's how it works:
- On voyages of eight nights or less, save $600 on combined fares ($300 per voyage/per stateroom) when booking two back-to-back voyages.
- On voyages of nine nights or more, save $800 on combined fares ($400 per voyage/per stateroom) when booking two back-to-back voyages.
- Savings continue to grow with each voyage you add.
- Additional savings include 50% off brochure rates, special promotional offers, and exceptional single occupancy rates.
- 50% savings on Azamara Shore Excursions when booking online at least 4 days prior to your voyage.
With dozens of options for Extended Voyages, the choice is ultimately yours. Simply pick your season and destination, and then determine the length of voyage that's right for you. Wherever your dream leads, we have an Extended Voyage to make it come true. We know the world, and we plan to share it with you in a grand way. To feed your curiosity, visit our Extended Voyages and get a quick peek at what's waiting for you. Still looking for more?
Other Blogs You May Like...
Catching Up With Tony Markey
If you've spent any time on an Azamara Ship over the years, you're probably familiar with Tony Markey. Azamara's long-standing Cruise Director, Tony...
Kochi, India on the Azamara Quest: An Unforgettable Destination Immersion® Experience
This past November my husband and I joined 596 other guests on a voyage along the western coast...
Are you excited for your next Azamara voyage?
Enter your email address below for exclusive offers, updates, and news. Don't miss out!