Accessibility Everywhere On Board
Our ships have been thoughtfully designed to accommodate all of our guests, including those with mobility, hearing, and visual disabilities.
Information below provides details about availability of accessible facilities onboard, including means of boarding the vessel, rest rooms, staterooms, decks, dining, and recreational facilities as well as any limitations of the ship to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Azamara® will make every effort to accommodate your needs wherever and whenever possible. We can best accommodate the special concerns of our guests with advance notice.
When packing, be sure to include a sufficient supply of all prescription medicines you require.
- Staterooms and social areas designed to accommodate all guests
- Staterooms, dining areas and public areas designed to incorporate Braille wherever possible
- Portable hearing room kits, TTY/TDD, and ASL interpreters (upon request for sailings to/from U.S./Canada)
- Accommodation for guest medical needs, including oxygen
- A variety of equipment available onboard, such as shower stools, raised toilet seats and commode chairs
- Wheelchair accessible staterooms, activities and services
For additional information, contact our Access Department
Toll-free: (866) 592-7225 (voice)
Local: (954) 628-9708
Fax: (954) 628-9622
E-mail: [email protected]
or have your local Travel Agent or International Representative contact us.