The Night-and-Day Difference
What makes Azamara cruises different from the rest? It’s our focus on Destination Immersion® experiences, which lets you stay longer and experience more on every one of our voyages. This means you get to explore everything from nightlife in Stockholm and morning walks in the French Riviera to all-day adventures in Costa Rica’s rain forests. Because life isn’t on a 9 to 5 schedule, and neither are Azamara voyages.
You’ll also experience incredibly scenic waterways and prime docking locations—two great advantages of our boutique-style, award-winning ships. Here, you’ll find people who are genuinely friendly and happy to make you feel welcomed. And with a maximum of 702 guests, staff and crew can quickly learn your name, tastes, and preferences, too. Plus, you’ll enjoy lots of inclusive amenities that will leave money in your wallet and put a smile on your face.
We’re the voyage for those who love travel.
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event or onboard Destination Celebration℠ (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations