2021 NORWEGIAN GOLF CRUISE
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around Norway onboard th Azamara Quest®. This luxury golf voyage begins in Southampton and ends in Copenhagen after 17 nights and 11 ports including Eidjford and Bergen, and 4 rounds of golf. Play includes Stavanger Golf Club, a relatively tight, tree-lined layout ranked No. 5 in Norway; Lofoten Links, declared the “World’s Coolest Golf Club” by CNN shortly after its 2015 opening; Tromsø Golf Club, the world’s most northerly course, surrounded by the picturesque Lyngen alpine mountain range; Meland Golf Club, opened in 1999 and top 10 in Norway, enjoys a stunning fjord location amid forests and mountains.
Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf™’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 24 June 2021
Duration: 17 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest®
Golf: 4 Rounds
Stavanger Golf Club: Hafrsfjord, Norway
Lofoten Links: Gimsøysand, Norway
Tromsø Golf Club: Ramfjordbotn, Norway
Meland Golf Club: Frekhaug, Norway
Golf package, price per person: $2,095
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Includes
- Green fees and starting times for number of rounds as indicated including shared use of electric golf cart where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course plus open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf™ for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
- Any overland off ship excursions with accommodations, dining and drinks as may be specified
- Full-time PerryGolf™ program manager onboard and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf™ will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.