2020 South American Golf Cruise
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage to Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina onboard Azamara Quest®. This luxury golf voyage begins in Rio de Janeiro and ends in Buenos Aires after nine nights, six ports, and four rounds of golf. Play includes the Olympic Golf Course designed by Gil Hanse for the 2016 Games; São Paulo Golf Club, which will celebrate 50 years in 2019; Cantegril Country Club, one of Uruguay’s top courses; and Buenos Aires Golf Club, designed by renowned architect Robert Van Hagge and previous host to the World Cup Golf Championship won by Tiger Woods and David Duval. Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 30 November 2020
Duration: 9 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 4 Rounds
Olympic Golf Course: Barra da Tijuca, Brazil
São Paulo Golf Club: São Paulo, Brazil
Cantegril Country Club: Punta del Este, Uruguay
Buenos Aires Golf Club: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Golf package, price per person: $2,095
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for four rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome and Farewell onboard cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer, and wine
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf-related staff including drivers and golf bag-handling staff
- Full-time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package