2022 ARABIAN GULF GOLF CRUISE
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing roundtrip voyage from Dubai around the exotic Arabian Gulf onboard Azamara Quest. This luxury golf voyage includes 10 nights and 5 ports including two nights at sea. Play includes 5 rounds beginning with Almouj Golf Club, designed by Greg Norman and noted for breathtaking views of the Sea of Oman; Education City designed by Jose Maria Olazábal; Doha Golf Club, annual host of the European Tour’s Commercial Bank Qatar Masters; Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, the first oceanfront course in the Arabian Peninsula, designed by legendary Gary Player; and The Majlis Course at Emirates Golf Club, the host for the Dubai Desert Classic which attracts a star-studded field annually.
Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 15 November 2022
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 5 Rounds
Almouj Golf Club: Muscat, Oman
Education City Golf Club: Doha, Qatar
Doha Golf Club: Doha, Qatar
Saddiyat Beach Golf Club: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Emirates Golf Club, Majlis Course: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Golf package, price per person: $3,245
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Includes
- Green fees and starting times for number of rounds as indicated including shared use of electric golf cart where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course plus open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
- Any overland off ship excursions with accommodations, dining and drinks as may be specified
- Full-time PerryGolf program manager onboard and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.