Alaska Cruises: Embrace America's Last Frontier
More in-depth cruises to Alaska, the Last Frontier. You asked, we delivered. Azamara® is proud to offer our first all-access adventure to 11 ports along the weathered coasts of Alaska. Go “North to the Future” on the Azamara Quest® with bold itineraries designed to bring you closer to the snow-capped peaks and abundant waters of Alaska’s islands, inlets, and beyond. Discover the eclectic history of one of America’s youngest states. The ancestral home to five major indigenous groups and site of Russian America, Alaska’s history runs deeper than Klondike gold. From the Misty Fjords of the Tongass National Rainforest to the windy shores of Unalaska—and everything in between—you’ll be sure to taste local, encounter rich culture, and admire pristine beauty with our Destination Immersion® experiences that are unique to Azamara.
Sail to some of the most alluring, unexpected ports the North Pacific has to offer. From verdant rainforest to icy glaciers, there’s beauty tucked around each cove. Adventure has a name, and it’s Alaska.
- More time in port as well as late night stays
- A combination of marquee ports and unique out-of-the ordinary ports
- Our itineraries are planned to minimize crowds from many and bigger ships in port
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evening® events on almost every voyage
- Carefully curated selection of land programs in small groups of 20-25 guests during the voyage
- Pre- and post-voyage tour packages for a truly immersive experience
- Smaller, up-market boutique hotels at sea with reimagined, contemporary design
- Authentic, friendly and personalized service
- Destination focused programming onboard