2022 Irish Links Golf Cruise
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around Ireland onboard Azamara Pursuit®. This luxury golf voyage begins in Southampton and ends in Dublin after 11 nights and 8 ports including an overnight in both Dublin and Belfast plus 6 rounds of golf. Play includes The Dunluce Course at Royal Portrush, routinely ranked among the world’s top 20 and site of The 148th Open in 2019; Royal County Down, a fixture among the world top 10 and venue for the 2007 Walker Cup; Portmarnock Links, designed by three-time Irish Open champion Bernhard Langer on the grounds of the old Jameson Estate; and finally we are delighted to return to Adare Manor where Tom Fazio completed a major renovation in 2018 which has reestablished this exceptional property as one of the very finest in Europe. The Ryder Cup will play here in 2026.
Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 27 July 2022
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Pursuit®
Golf: 6 Rounds
Fota Island Deepark Course: Cork, Ireland
Ballyliffin’s Glashedy Links: Inishowen, Ireland
Adare Manor: Adare, Ireland
Royal Portrush, Dunluce Links: Portrush, Northern Ireland
Royal County Down: Newcastle, Northern Ireland
Portmarnock Links: Dublin, Ireland
Golf package, price per person: $4,395
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Includes
- Green fees and starting times for number of rounds as indicated
- Caddie fees throughout excluding gratuity
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome and Farewell onboard cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer, and wine
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf™ for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf-related staff including drivers and golf bag-handling staff
- Full-time PerryGolf™ program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf™ will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.